Contract Awards includes activities such as:
- Approval by donor/ if donor funded;
- Actual contract award;
- Appeals against award.
Section 36 mandates procuring entities to make available for public scrutiny the following:-
- A copy of the applicable regulations;
- A copy of the model law, where the regulations used make reference to the UNCITRAL Model law;
- Copies of other documents regulating the procedure in the procurement proceedings or the qualification of suppliers.
- Procuring entity can provide such copies free of charge or permit the interested party to make copies at own expense.
Note: Public inspection should be within business hours at the office of the procuring entity.